ALCATRAZ the traitor will be banned from all q3

General Forum
Mr.Edge

ALCATRAZ the traitor will be banned from all q3

Post by Mr.Edge » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:26 am

Well everyone let me tell you something alcatraz is a fucking traitor he will be banned in all quake3 now ,i can do it without problems

Alcatraz

Re: ALCATRAZ the traitor will be banned from all q3

Post by Alcatraz » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:59 am

Big lol on this one...calling me a traitor for banning you in my discord server?....because you are trying to mess with all the servers. So i think i have the right to ban you from "my" Discord server....i mean hahaha....see why i don't want ref?....trying to control all of our fun in the game Quake 3?...not cool man, you need to stop all the hacking you are doing to the servers and play the game like a real player. This post is not cool man you are making your self look like a total controller....so you can have people in "your" server. Hahaha this is too funny.... i ban you from "my" discord server and you say i am a traitor?...lol

Alcatraz

Mr.Edge

Post by Mr.Edge » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:01 am

Well u guys forcé me to do it,when i start servers i was a good person with everyone and help with gaming experience,but i was trying to invite others and i really don't like when i talking to others they don't respond,other thing when i started to servers u spammed everyday and every hour con my server when ppl plays ,and u spam crom 1v1 with "someone 1v1" ,tournament game kills community ,why ,if u call ppl if when they play ffa and u said come everyone to 1v1 ,and then everyone leaves and no one on server ,in the past i was a player who don't care if others spam on his server ,but was a nice times when WE was a community,as a reason i create a 1v1 tournament because i see some players like u who like that mode,i really lose my time creating and editing maps ,cfgs and then lose my time with idiots who don't have life and work like u,but was funny,the problem start when lac start to attack me and my server ,that was,and when i came to play to crom 1v1 always got kicked from server as a reason i decided to destroy that server ,really don't have problems with crom ,just got mad when i got kicked or banned,then i create my borg versión and i use it because lac and satán around un crom and want to destroy that faggs,but my plans and other things go to hell and now everyone hates me hahaha,they think i worst than lac and bio because i can down servers without problems, u said u are killing quake3 ,this game is dead , accept it u guys lose ur time here ,they report my server too.Look how material things can destroy us.

Alcatraz

Post by Alcatraz » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:27 pm

People hate you because you are trying to run them...you have no right to force people to play on your servers, its just bad. You have to wait till people decide they want to play there. Just have some fun while the game lasts. Thats what i am going to do. Some one once told me one time to forget the trolls... so i did they don't mean to much to me anymore...if i get kicked from CROM i just reconnect they can't do much... they will give up when they kick you a few times...its not that great of power they have...i just ignore it same with the chat just don't look up, simple. Well i am done with this tread.

Alcatraz

Mr.Edge

Post by Mr.Edge » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:45 pm

Well you have the reason about it ,the problem now ppl won't forgive me that shit what i do :p ,just want to make justice with my own hand destroying the idiots who use that shit script (kicking ppl from servers without reason),but everything go to hell ,tell ur artifex friends ,sorry don't want to attack their servers just got mad and stressed,i was an action without think the consequences ,everyone is free to play in shit if they want,maybe my attitude was dictatorial ,I won't force ppl to play in my servers anymore ,if they want to come in 1year its ok ,or if they didn't want to come never its fine for me.